These connectors are designed for applications using Series 59, Series 59 Quad Shield, Series 6 and Series 6 Quad Shield SCTE specification coaxial cables. In addition the 59 Series BNC connectors are designed for applications using specific Broadband Headend cables and Digital Video cables.0
High performance, 75 ohm Snap-N-Seal® BNC Male connectors feature precision coaxial contacts for demanding bandwidth applications.
True 360 degree compression onto cable ensures optimum RF shielding performance, -65dB effective shielding.
BNC Male Plug interface is designed to nominal Mil Spec C-39012 with 75 ohm characteristic impedance.
Integral silver-plated contact and Snap-N-Seal® design ensures ease of installation and reliable, high frequency return loss performance of -30dB to 1 GHz.
Installation requires one-step 1/4” - 1/4” cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal® product families, saving installation time.
- Body Components: Brass
- Body Finish: Nickel
- Nut: Zinc alloy with Nickel plate
- Terminal/Contact: Beryllium Copper with Silver plate
- Insulators: TPX
- O-Rings: Ethylene propylene Electrical Properties
- Return Loss: -30 dB up to 1 GHz typical
- Insertion Loss: -0.2 dB up to 1 GHz typical
- RFI Shielding: -65 dB typical Mechanical Properties
- Cable Retention: 40 lbs min. complies to SCTE IPS-SP-404
- Cable Insertion Force: <20 lbs Environmental Properties
- Temperature Rating: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)