WSE's 1023 Connector line features upgraded performance to meet future needs with a return loss of >10 dB out to 4.5 GHz. It is designed to mate securely with a broad range of jacks used on router panels. The small profile of this connector supports high density broadcast applications such as the NVISION® NV8288 Digital Video Router.
The 1.0/2.3FPB90 right angle plug and 1.0/2.3FPF female panel mount connector add flexibility for testing and special wiring configurations.
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Frequency Range: DC – 4.5 GHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB max @ 2 GHz
- Cable Retention Force: 40 lbs, (179DT: 30 lbs)
- Center Pin Retention: 100 grams, min
- Mating Style: Positive locking
- Current Rating: 2 Amps
- Working Voltage: < 300 Vrms
- Contact Resistance: 6 milliohms, max
- Center Conductor Contact / Plating: Phosphor Bronze / Gold
- Body Material / Plating: Brass / Gold and Nickel