The EDA 2000 family products meets and exceeds the challenges of cable communications networks. It supports forward and reverse transmission of video and fast-growing data and telephony services.
Features such as 6 kV surge protection on all ports, water sealed SCTE-compliant connectors, and PTC short-circuit protected wall adapters ensure the highest level of reliability for subscriber satisfaction.
The EDA 2000 Series comes in four versions (1,2, 4 and 8-ports) to meet specific, multiple service requirements for fast-growing, video, data and telephony services.
The main improvement is extra surge protection (XSP) to the IEEE 6 kV 3kA combination wave standard. The test injects 35 times more energy than the level found in previous models.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- · Fully compatible with all digital signal formats, forward and reverse
- · 3 dB noise figure
- · Return band: 5-42 MHz
- · Powered locally or remotely
- · Visible LED for unit power verification
- · 1, 2, 4 & 8 port models
- · Weather resistant housing
- · Field proven with over 1.5 million installed
- · SCTE complaint F connectors
- · Short-circuit protected wall adapters (PTC)
- · Designed and manufactured at a N. American ISO 9001 certified facility