With an industry-leading 1728-fiber capacity using SC connectors, the Corning Mass Termination Xchange (MTX) frame offers ultra-high termination density, easy termination access and superb jumper management in a minimal footprint.
It provides flexible cable entry, cable type and connector options. Additionally, discrete connector access limits disturbance to adjacent connections, making the MTX ideal for high-speed networks.
The MTX has been designed and tested for GR-63 NEBS and Telcordia GR-449 high-density frame compliance to assure that this quality product will meet today’s and tomorrow’s demands for density, fiber management and system integrity.
Inter-bay jumper slack is controlled with the use of an isolated center-mounted slack bay. Intrabay routing is accomplished across the bottom routing trough or in any one of six rear-routing troughs.
Features & Benefits
- 1728-fiber capacity with SC connector (other small-form-factor connector types are available)
- 84 x 30 x 24 in (H x W x D)
- Wide central jumper access zone
- Integrated intrabay slack management
- 1.5-in bend radius throughout
- Top or bottom cable entry
- Individual 12-fiber access
- Optional rear routing troughs
- Lower jumper trough – standard
- Modules and module chassis available -Preconnectorized cable stubs -With adapters
- Accommodates typical legacy equipment products such as LGX® compatible-type housings or rack-mounted electronics