The OptiTect® Local Convergence Cabinet, Gen III Series provides everything necessary to manage up to 432 fibers for an outside plant FTTx application.
The OptiTect Local Convergence Cabinet, Gen III’s industry-leading size with its user-friendly design and intuitive fiber management, allows the customer to minimize field training, installation time and overall labor costs while increasing speed-of-deployment and revenue generation.
Feeder and distribution fibers, as well as splitter modules, are all contained within a single, robust, pad- or pole-mounted enclosure to accommodate both aerial and below-ground cable applications. Cabinets are outfitted with factory-preconnectorized distribution and feeder cable(s), ensuring quick, easy and reliable field installation.
OptiTect Gen III Series Cabinets provide best-in-class fiber management and slack storage systems, which offer added protection for “live” subscribers.
Parking capacity for the Gen III splitter modules is maximized with a dedicated parking door that offers quick field parking of new modules. Labels are included for easy identification of connectors and modules.
Features and Benefits
- Industry-leading cabinet size for freight, storage and installation efficiencies & improved aesthetics
- Full factory-stubbed cabinets
- Available with multiple feeder and distribution cables as well as toning capability
- Connectorized feeder and distribution fibers to coupler/splitter modules
- Splitter modules are interchangeable within the Gen III Cabinet family and the Eclipse® Hardware family