The LG-350 is a sealed dome closure designed for large count fiber splicing (<384 single or 1152 mass) in a butt configuration. Utilized in aerial or underground environments where a sealed closure is required. Ideal for express, ring or long haul applications. The LG-350 requires no tools for re-entry.
• Supports loose tube, core tube, dielectric and armored cable designs
• Installation and re-entry using common hand tools
• Fully sealed to protect fiber and splices ensuring longevity
• Fully kitted with all parts to install five cables (up to 7 cables using dual port washers)
• Designed and tested to Telcordia™ GR-771 requirements
• Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Listed
• Factory pre-installed cable sealing gommets
The LG-350 also includes: Peel & Seal Grommet System™ Cable Sealing Grommet Kits for Sealed Fiber Optic Closures
AFL's new grommet technology eliminates the need for the time consuming task of installing washers and messy sealing tapes for cable entry and cable sealing.
Convert the LG-350 for use with FTTx applications with the LLAS-300-24SC Terminal Adapter Plate
The LLAS-300-24SC terminal adaptor plate mounts to the mid-base organizer of the LG350-U-0 splice closure and provides for up to twenty-four (24); SC/APC or SC/UPC bulkhead. It is configured with a blank bulkhead adaptor plate and routing rings. The SC bulkheads, SC 900um pigtails and SC pre-connectorized drop cable are ordered as separate items.