[ VEA TVC CALA EN ESPAÑOL ]
VALUE ADDED SOLUTIONS
DISTRIBUTION & SUPPORT SERVICES
IP TECHNICAL SUPPORT
ABOUT TVC and WESCO
ABOUT TVC IN CALA
CSC DATA CENTER
Search Within Results ...
CONDUIT & INNERDUCT
CONNECTORS & HEATSHRINK
CO & HEADEND
FIBER OPTIC CLOSURES
TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
OVERSTOCKS & CLOSEOUTS
SOME PRODUCTS PRESENTED IN THIS CATALOG MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR WORLD-WIDE SALE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TVC REPRESENTATIVE FOR FULL DETAILS.
COYOTE® MPC (Multi-Purpose Closure)
EMAIL SALES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The COYOTE MPC is the latest product to the COYOTE Fiber Optics family to focus on the MDU environment. The new closure system provides a flexible platform to address the multitude of applications that exist in residential and commercial FTTx installations. The closure’s styled exterior and neutral color allow it to blend with the surroundings but, good looks aren’t everything, as the MPC is also highly functional.
The MPC is constructed of durable, UV stabilized, flame retardant (UL 94-5VA) polymer to permit interior or exterior applications. Eight cable entrance ports around the closure exterior accept an easy-to-use grommet system and standard commercially available fittings. The closure’s interior can be configured to address slack storage, splicing, cross connect, hardened adapter applications or any combination. Pre-terminated configurations are also available to minimize the amount of labor required during your installation.
The MPC is tested in accordance to elements of the Telcordia GR-771-CORE specification and offers NEMA4 performance. The MPC is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 procedures to assure quality and is backed by the experience and field support that PLP has been noted for since 1947.
• Size: 16" L x 14" W x 4" D (41cm x 36cm x 10cm)
• 8 Cable entrance ports around closure exterior
• Cable entrance ports are sized to accept PLP grommet adapter ports or commercially available fittings
• Easy to use grommet system – 7 different multi and single hole grommets to choose from
• Constructed with UL 94 5VA polymer compounds to provide the highest flame resistant rating
• Interior grid hole pattern allows custom organization to address your specific application
• Integrated rubber seal eliminates water entry
• Custom logo plaques available to identify your company logo – contact your PLP representative for further details
VIEW SPECIFICATION DATA SHEET
PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
TVC COMMUNICATIONS, A DIVISION OF WESCO DISTRIBUTION, INC.
DELIVERING PRODUCTS, KNOWLEDGE, SERVICE & EXPERIENCE