Draka’s ezDROP Flat cable provides easy FTTx installation and termination using existing hardware and methods for drops to homes and businesses.
Its flat profile is compatible with economical wedge clamps for self-support aerial spans up to 300 feet, depending on environmental loading.
An all-dielectric version eliminates the need for bonding and grounding.
A toneable version adds a 24 AWG conductor that provides underground location capability, attached by a web for easy tear-away separation from the cable – the most popular option for underground and multi-purpose installation.
Portable boxes and spools simplify widespread deployment, and preconnectorized ezDROP cables enable plug & play connectivity for quick subscriber additions. Draka’s exclusive BendBright fiber provides craft-friendly bend tolerance over the entire single-mode wavelength spectrum.
Easy Cable Entry & Preparation
- Flat profile utilizes economical wedge clamps
- Compatible with existing installation hardware & methods
- Ripcord speeds cable entry & jacket removal
- Toning wire enables underground location (toneable option)
Flexible Routing & Termination
- Flexible buffer tube simplifies routing & splicing
- Preconnectorized option for plug & play connectivity
- Standard BendBright bend-tolerant single-mode
Multi-purpose Installation & Use
- Suitable for self-support aerial, duct, & buried
- Portable box & spool packaging
Reliable Lifetime Performance
- Exclusive ColorLock® fiber coating for permanent embedded color & long-term performance
- Proven water-blocking with swellable core elements & gel-filled buffer tube
- Guaranteed standards-based performance