Dielectric & Toneable Flat Drop Cable
Flat out the easiest fiber drop cable to handle, access and terminate.
Draka’s ezDROP | Flat cable provides easy FTTx (Fiber-To-The-x installation and termination using existing hardware and methods for drops to homes and businesses. Its flat profile is compatible with economical wedge clamps for self-support aerial spans up to 300 feet, depending on environmental loading. An all-dielectric version eliminates the need for bonding and grounding. A toneable version adds a 24 AWG conductor that provides underground location capability, attached by a web for easy tear-away separation from the cable – the most popular option for underground and multi-purpose installation.
Portable boxes and spools simplify widespread deployment, and preconnectorized ezDROP cables enable plug & play connectivity for quick subscriber additions. Draka’s exclusive BendBright fiber provides craft-friendly bend tolerance over the entire single-mode wavelength spectrum.
Easy Cable Entry & Preparation
• Flat profile utilizes economical wedge clamps
• Compatible with existing installation hardware & methods
• Ripcord speeds cable entry & jacket removal
• Toning wire enables underground location (toneable option)
Flexible Routing & Termination
• Flexible buffer tube simplifies routing & splicing
• Preconnectorized option for plug & play connectivity
• Standard BendBright bend-tolerant single-mode
Multi-purpose Installation & Use
• Suitable for self-support aerial, duct, & buried
• Portable box & spool packaging
Reliable Lifetime Performance
• Exclusive ColorLock® fiber coating for permanent embedded color & long-term performance
• Proven water-blocking with swellable core elements & gel-filled buffer tube
• Guaranteed standards-based performance