Telect’s unique Customer Interface Panel (CIP) helps save valuable space in crowded demarcation applications. With 28 terminations in just 1 RU (1.75 inches), the CIP provides a simple, high-density platform for customer handoff. RJ connectors fit standard practices and conveniently interface with customer equipment. Bantam jacks provide a non-intrusive platform for circuit monitoring and testing with all standard test sets.
• Bantam ports provide T1 termination monitoring
I• /O termination options include RJ48X or RJ48C connectors on front (with or without shorting bar)
• RJ48X connectors provide automatic loopback of signal when plug is removed
• RJ48C connectors provide ease of installation and changes to network
• 64-pin female connectorization enables rapid deployment and simple usage
• Cable management integrated into the panel
• Completely enclosed chassis provides robust protection for connections