DIAMOND's Stainless Steel Drop Wire Clamp is used to support both ends of an aerial service drop span, at the messenger strand and at the building. The clamp is ideally suited for installations within five (5) miles of the seacoast and near oil refineries, chemical plants, steel mills or any areas subject to a corrosive environment.
- Entire clamp made of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Bail wire made of 85,000 psi stainless steel.
- Shell, wedge and shim made of 90,000 psi stainless steel.
- Clamp exceeds breaking strength of most drop wires - 555 lbs. tensile strength.
- Design meets specifications of all major telephone companies and the telecommunications industry.
- Packaging available to Bell and other specifications, assembled or unassembled.
- Suitable for usage with most one and two pair aerial service wires (.200" max. height and .300" max. width).
- Manufactured in the USA.