The dual-feed 10/10-position panel operates with multiple 20A fuses that can be mounted adjacent to each other in thermally isolated fuse holders, providing distribution and overload protection for 20 circuits. Redundant connections increase panel reliability. Each panel can distribute a maximum current of 100A per bus (200A total).
• Dual bus (A and B) with 10 fuses per bus, with total front access to fuse and LED status
• Universal operating voltage ( ±24 and-48 VDC) enables power protection for a variety of wireline and wireless telecommunications equipment
• Bay alarm as standard feature for either major or minor alarms within the equipment rack
• GMT fuse holders mounted for downward trip indication and easier identification and detection of blown fuses
• Holes for color-coded fuse designation pins below each fuse position
• Staggered output terminal blocks facilitate "waterfall" cable management
• Form-C on-board relay contacts
• Major and minor bay alarm LEDs and wire-wrap terminals controlled via on-board relay triggered by an external switch closure
• All LEDs and alarm relays and contacts located on an easily removable alarm card
• Highly reliable circuitry: MTBF exceeds 750,000 hours per TR-TSY-000332
• Clear, flame retardant polycarbonate cover (94V-0) protects input and output power connectors and wiring from damage
• Standard color is white; black panel option HPGMT10-BLK
• UL listed, cUL, NEBS3
*Note: Panels ship with "dummy" fuses. Order fuses separately.