The TV90 is designed for ease-of-use. You'll spend less time operating the TDR and more time repairing faults. Simply select the cable type to be tested and the TV90 does the rest. Impedance, VP, gain, pulse width and vertical position are automatically selected and adjusted as you scan the cable. Just move the cursor to the fault to pinpoint its location.
On the performance side, the TV90 employs optimized pulsing and sampling coupled with advanced filtering and signal processing techniques to ensure the maximum measurement rante. That way, you'll always have a clean waveform for easier fault interpretation.
Short Pulse Width
The TV90 provides a 5 ns pulse width for close-in resolution. Faults as near as 3 ft. from the pedestal can be located with ease.
Best of all, you get all this performance in a rugged handheld TDR package. Come snow, rain, heat and humidity, the TV90 keeps working, because you have to.
• Find Location of Damage In Drops
• Find Impedance Mismatches
• Locate Bad Passive Devices
• Determine Length of Cable
• Large, High-resolution, Backlit Display
• Splash, Dust and Shock Resistant Packaging
• Easy to Use - Anyone Can Use It
• One Button Expand/Full-view Function
• 75 Ohm F Connector
• Intermittent Fault Location
• Context-sensitive Help (Help Screens Available for All Functions)
• Small, Portable, Lightweight Package (2.2 lbs.)
• Accurate (±2 ft. up to 200 feet, 1% beyond)
• 4000-Foot Fault-location Capability
• Internal Cable Types for Fast, Accurate Testing