• Installation and turn-up of Carrier Ethernet services
Key Features and Benefits
• Two 10/100/1000BaseT and GigE independent test ports
• Throughput, back-to-back, latency and frame loss measurements as per RFC 2544 (asymmetric results)
• Multistream, up to layer 4 traffic generation and analysis, allowing quality of service (QoS) verification through VLAN, TOS/DSCP prioritization testing
• MPLS route prioritization validation with up to three MPLS labels (MPLS option)
• Through mode testing for troubleshooting applications
• TCP/IP network configuration test suite including, TCP client, DNS lookup and ARP monitor
EXFO’s ETS-1000 is a cost-effective handheld Ethernet analyzer enabling service providers to turn-up and install next-generation carrier Ethernet services. Its compact size combined with a complete feature set makes it the perfect tool for field technicians to reliably validate service-level agreements (SLA) of Ethernet-based services running over metro Ethernet networks.
The ETS-1000 has two completely independent test ports that support the following interfaces: 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX and 1000Base-ZX. Using this analyzer, technicians can transmit up to layer-4 traffic with fully configurable virtual local area networks (VLAN), multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) and quality of service (QoS) parameters. The ETS-1000 supports all of today’s necessary Ethernet/IP field testing capabilities including the RFC 2544, bit-error-rate testing (BERT), packet jitter as well as multistream generation and analysis.