|Jameson corner blocks come in 60° and 90° styles, designed to evenly distribute the pressure on the cable when pulling around corners.
The 60° model offers more versatility than a standard 45° block with the majority of system designs. The steel side plates can be replaced in the field, offering considerable savings and increased options.
All Jameson corner blocks are interchangeable with competitive set-up brackets.
· All parts for the Jameson 60° and 90° blocks are interchangable
· Steel side plates are designed with a straight base which acts as a strut, for increased strength
· All parts are field replaceable
· Special nylon axle bushings provide easier swivel and longer axle life
· Adjustable keeper arm holds cable in place as it is pulled through the corner block
· Safety yellow color for high visibility & rust protection