Taking Full Advantage of the Entire Fiber Spectrum from 1280 to 1625 nm
AllWave ADVANTAGE Optical Connectivity Components and AllWave Fiber Cable are designed to enable fullspectrum operation over the entire wavelength range from 1280nm to 1624nm. OFS provides end-to-end connectivity with the AllWave ADVANTAGE Optical Connectivity Solution. These products expand the capacity of optical networks by enabling the use of the E-band (1400-nm window) for optical transmission.
· Excellent optical performance
· Low reflection to meet stringent system requirements
· Backward compatible with existing transmission equipment
· Operates in the broad range of communication wavelengths from 1280 nm to 1625 nm inclusive of the 1400 nm band
· Designed to provide flat spectral attenuation required to function in all the wavelengths
· Meets high density requirements for cost savings and space savings
· Design flexibility with various connector style choices and with various attenuation levels.
· LC Build-On Attenuator ABLCS
· LC-APC Build-On Attenuator ABLCA
· SC Build-On Attenuator ABSCS
· SC-APC Build-On Attenuator ABSCA