The DIAMOND Lashed Cable Support is used to strap CATV and telephone cable to the messenger strand in aerial construction.
· Zinc straps are made of flexible, highly polished zinc alloy.
· Tensile strength of zinc strap is 25,000 P.S.I.
· Thickness of zinc strap is .012".
· Stainless steel straps are made of corrosion resistant type (430) steel.
· Tensile strength of stainless steel is 80,000 P.S.I.
· Thickness of stainless steel is .010".
· Unique buckle design, together with tapered end of strap, facilitates easy threading.
· Width of all straps is 3/4".
· Edges are processed to remove all raised and projecting metal. All edges are smooth and free from burrs.
· Free from kinks.
· Meets Bell specifications and packaging requirements.
· R.E.A. accepted.
DIAMOND Lashed Cable Supports are made of flexible zinc alloy for easy application. They are also available in highly polished corrosion resistant stainless steel. Lashed Cable Supports are made in lengths varying from 10" to 78" to accommodate cables of different diameters.